You are not logged in
|630||Music Director (Church)||Position Title Music Director
Start Date April, 2017
Position Title Music Director
Start Date April, 2017
Music is an integral and important part of our church. The Music Director needs to lead the congregation in music and encourage those who have musical gifts to share them and enhance the worship experience for everyone. The position includes, but not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Select hymns, preludes, offertories, and postludes for all Sunday and special services, such as Advent, Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Lent, Holy Week, Easter, etc.
2. Play the organ and piano for all Sunday and special services as required. There is one 10:00 service every Sunday.
3. Select and purchase choir anthems, through the church account. Conduct one choir rehearsal per week from mid-August through mid-June.
4. Meet with Pastor on a regular basis, or as needed, to go over hymn selections, liturgy changes, service formats, all as may be required.
5. Attend monthly Worship and Music Committee meetings.
6. Maintain and organize music in the music library.
7. Oversee maintenance of the church's musical instruments (one organ and two grand pianos).
8. Music Director has the right of first refusal for weddings and funerals.
|NULL||PT||Zion Lutheran Church ||Plymouth||Massachusetts||James Doylefirstname.lastname@example.org||2017-03-28||2018-03-01|
|564||Spanish Speaking Guitar Teacher||The GoLingo afterschool program is looking for a guitar teacher to provide ...more|
The GoLingo afterschool program is looking for a guitar teacher to provide small group lessons and accompany students as they learn new songs in Spanish. There is opportunity to expand this role and its associated hours if you are interested in serving as a general staff member of the program as well. Pay starts at $20 per hour, public transportation accessible (we can provide rides from Alewife station or bus stops).
|NULL||PT||Brackett Elementary School||Arlington||MA||Miriamemail@example.com||2016-09-01||2017-09-01|
|496||Organist/Choir Director||Old South Union Church, S. Weymouth, Mass; Organist and Choir Director;
Old South Union Church, S. Weymouth, Mass; Organist and Choir Director;
Part-Time employment 10-12 hours per week; Candidate should have knowledge of choral and organ literature of many styles; be an advanced performer on organ and piano; coordinate music with ministers and church calendar; Organ is Austin Organ, Opus 2739 (1990)with three manuels, 31 ranks, and antiphonal stops; Salary commensurate with education and experience.
|NULL||PT||S. Weymouth||Massachusetts||A. Douglas Wauchope||2017-06-23||2017-12-31|