2021 All-State Festival Audition Information
- Instructions and requirements for video submissions will be added to the website after Thanksgiving.
- Registration will open for three days. December 14-December 16. This accommodates all senior festival auditions and getting our database up and running.
- THERE IS NO LATE REGISTRATION.
- Once students are registered, appropriate fees/POs and principal form need to be mailed to MMEA prior to auditions.
- Each ensemble director that has a student submission must have a valid, active NAfME number. Please double-check when yours expires. It must be active through January 23 for auditions, and through March for the festival.
- Directors will receive a link to submit videos on January 4.
- Videos must be submitted by January 23 at 5:00pm
- Audition Registration
- Preparation for Auditions
- Governing Documents
For Festival Registration information, see the All-State Festival & Concert > Festival Registration page.
2021 All State Audition Student Registration Fee: $30.00
2021 All State Audition Student Late Registration Fee: $60.00 per student
2021 All State Festival Student Registration Fee: $350.00
Registration website link (URL)
Please use this link to register for All State Auditions: http://massmea.org/festival-reg.
For Festival Registration information and dates, please see the Festival Registration page.
Registration Login Procedure
In order to log in to register students for All-State auditions or the All-State Festival, your school's district code and password and your NAfME credentials are required, as follows:
- District Code: The username for each school is the District Code of your particular school - different for each High School. Just the District Code (4 digits) - the name of your school is not part of the username.
- Password: Unique to each school, and different from the password you use for District Auditions. If your school's contact person is the same as last year, you can retrieve your password using the "Forgotten Password" link on the registration page.
- NAfME ID: Your NAfME member number is required in order to log in.
- NAfME Primary Email address: This is the email address you gave to NAfME when you obtained or renewed your NAfME membership.
Please note: You can retrieve your NAfME credentials at any time by visiting https://nafme.org/wp-login.php.
Assistance: If you need assistance with your username/password, please email Rick Lueth, at email@example.com.
2021 All State Audition List - Revised Virtual
Scales will not be required this year.
11/10/20 -- An updated set of instructions and requirements will be posted shortly.
Bass Clarinet |
Alto Sax |
Tenor Sax |
Trumpet | French Horn | Trombone | Bass Trombone | Euphonium TC | Euphonium BC | Tuba
Jazz Alto Sax | Jazz Tenor Sax | Jazz Baritone Sax | Jazz Trumpet | Jazz Trombone | Jazz Bass Trombone
Jazz Piano | Jazz Guitar | Jazz Vibe | Jazz Bass (11/18)
Harp | Harp Arpeggio
Violin | Viola (6/17) | Cello (6/17) | String Bass (11/18)