All State Postponement

Dear MMEA Members,

After much discussion about the impending snow overnight and tomorrow, as well as consultation with Symphony Hall, the MMEA Executive Board has made the decision to postpone the All-State Concert scheduled for tomorrow, March 4th.

This was a very difficult decision that we understand will have several impacts on our students, families and programs. However, our decision is based entirely on the safety of all students, families and directors who planned to travel to Boston tomorrow.

We do know how disappointing this decision is for the students participating but we will be working with Symphony Hall to see if we can find an alternate date to have the performance.

Thank you for your support and understanding of this important decision.


MMEA Executive Board

Massachusetts Music Educators Association

MMEA logo

Michael LaCava
Interim Executive Director
PO Box 920004
Needham, MA 02492